9/20/08

Still On Broadway?? *sigh* Fine.

First... I have a bone to pick... and just because it's out of curosity. If you sing on broadway for lets say 6 months... wouldn't you get tired of singing the SAME song?? Just wondering... lol.

Secondly... I got an update about Grease going on tour, which is cool, I guess. Im not all excited for Taylor still not doing what he does best. If he's having fun with Grease than, hey, good for him! And I'm not being sarcastic, if something is truly fun, then why quit? I'll just be patient and wait. Like I have a choice anyways, right? :)

So the dates were set, and I got the little blog update from Hick's myspace with all the dates listed. No shows anywhere near Omaha, didn't really complain. But today in the mail I got a "Broadway Across America" brochure that listed Grease coming to the Omaha Orpheum Theater. So now I guess I HAVE to go, to settle my curosity.


So instead of fully living my life tomorrow night, and partying my ass off with Earth, Wind and Fire with Michael McDonald, (lack of finances). I get to wait 5 months to see Taylor Hicks jump out of a giant ice cream cone. yay.

4 comments:

caryl said...

Hmm...I haven't seena single video of T singing BSD, because I just couldn't bear it. But people say he does a good job, so I'm probably wrong not giving it a chance.

If the touring show came to my area, I'd hang out by the stage door just to say Hi. Is that wrong? He isn't coming to my area, so no need to alert security!

Kenzie Ryan said...

No... its not wrong at all. Ill be doing it, granted Ill see the show too, lol. However, Im kind of excited just to see him perform again. Im curious to see what he does with it, so I cant be too scared lol. And this time... my DAD wont be there. And hopefully, I can get the chance to talk to him, for once.

Chicken And Waffles said...

At least he's working. It's not what he's meant to do, but he's staying in front of his base.

I still believe in my heart--deep down--he will be redeemed. If you strip out the veneer that is the bull shit of show business, the man is a musician and artist. Most artists stay true to their passion. Mr H will. I know it.

Kenzie Ryan said...

AMEN!!!