11/3/08

Strange Days.

So Nebraska weather has always been a bit strange, no one has ever really discovered why it fluctuates so much.

Last week, we had blistering winds and ice cold temps with a few flurries. This week I've turned on the air conditioner in my car, and I see people wearing shorts. It gets cool in the night, like the wonderful fall season that it is. And during the day, walking outside it should always be a bit chilly except for when you find a spot to notice the sun's warmth hiding from the wind. I love moments like that in the fall. However, I haven't had one single day to enjoy it! It's either summer or winter!! On the sunny days, I'm sweating constantly, and on the cold days, I wear layers of clothing, running as fast as I can to my car, or home, or wherever my location need be.

I'm moving to Aruba. Anyone with me?

No comments: