11/22/08

Bad Sight.

I've always had 20/20 vision, my entire life, and I've always amazed people with my ability to read an exit sign a good mile away. But lately I've noticed, I've been spacing off a lot. Which isn't supposed to have anything to do with my sight, but I noticed that when I space off, my eyes go out of focus, and any headache that I may have at the moment goes away.

So I think I've discovered that I do have a small sight problem, but I still have the ability to focus my eyes correctly and see everything clearly. I just have to work my eyes into focus. I don't know if maybe I just discovered something about myself that has always been, but I just realized it. Or maybe I should talk to my doctor? I mean I can still see that sign a mile away, just now I realize that my eyes are working to do it.

Anybody else think I should consult the doc?

2 comments:

caryl said...

Well...at first I was going to say yes, but if you don't have medical insurance that covers an eye app't it can be expensive. If it's not really a problem, I guess it can wait.

I've worn glasses since I was 13, so I've just always gone and dealt with the expense. If you think it's a problem, look for coupons and sales on glasses or contacts and then go.

Kenzie Ryan said...

I get insurance next month, which really excites me! lol, I need an overall check-up...