6/30/08

My Grandma Spreads Rumors....

First of all, my Grandma is NOT a Taylor Hicks fan... So we can get rid of the idea of her being "Soul Patrol." But she shares things with me that she hears. She likes to read those Globe and Star Magazines, and read all the information... that is normally not true. She first told me when he got that pretty little gal of his, and how she doesn't think I should listen to him anymore. "He's a bad man Kenzie," she said. I just laughed and told her, that I don't want to get into it. Even though I sat at home and typed for hours how much of a scam it was.

Secondly, she told about his "Drop" from J Records. I first heard it from her. She showed me the article and I freaked. Of course, I later heard that Taylor found his own way out of the contract, and I still hope that it's true. Otherwise... that sucks.

Just yesterday, my Grandma mentioned to me that Taylor got signed by another Record Label. She doesn't have the magazine anymore, or she said it was in the newspaper, she couldn't remember. So when I got the chance, (this morning), I googled. I googled our local Newspaper, Globe, and Star Magazines. And then I googled just plain "Taylor Hicks" in the news.... nothing.

So... my Grandma is spreading rumors. And it's not very funny!!!

Ah well...

----------------
Now playing: Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run Through The Jungle
via FoxyTunes

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, kenzie!! Whaaasssup! I haven't been around in awhile - sorry! Place looks cool though. By the way, Taylor is cutting his new album on his own label and it is going to be distributed by Vanguard Records, known more for folks and blues. Sounds good!!

Chicken And Waffles said...

I think you better listen to Grandma. Sister is in The Know.

caryl said...

Yeah!

(I don't have anything to say, I just wanted my name up there with our homies! Looks good.)

Kenzie Ryan said...

So does that mean he's signed??

Either way... holy crap. He has some kind of respectable Label backing him up.

IT BETTER BE GOOD. lol ;]